Another bullet post, my apologies:
- Someone told me I was “too beautiful to be doing laundry” today. I took it as a compliment.
- I’m going dancing and to see The Avengers tonight, and nothing’s going to stop me, not even the two papers due tomorrow.
- I gazed at the back of Bruise Boy’s magnificent head for the last time (most likely) yesterday.
- I got over myself fully and am back on good terms with Mickey.
- I got people to people laugh about Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever. Quite a feat, if you know anything about it. This might be scientifically sacrilegious, actually.
Yes, tonight will be a good night.